In the grand tradition of Sweden (@sweden), Ireland (@ireland), New Zealand (@peopleofnz), Malaysia (@twt_malaysia), Italy (@i_am_italy), Australia (@weareaustralia), Mexico (@curatorsmexico), Ukraine (@weareukraine), Pakistan (@iam_pakistan), and others, this week I am Prairie Lakes AEA (@plaea)!
Follow along for updates. I’ll also be using the #plaea hashtag. This week I’m…
- seeing 1:1 classrooms in South Hamilton CSD;
- visiting the Freshman Academy at Spirit Lake CSD (which focuses on problem-based learning);
- joining PLAEA-region educators for a tour of New Tech High School in Sioux Falls;
- participating in a meeting of district technology coordinators in Fort Dodge;
- attending my monthly meet up as a member of the Ankeny CSD Technology Leadership Team;
- visiting Bettendorf High School (principal is @casas_jimmy!);
- speaking at the annual President’s Reception of the Quad City Engineering and Science Council (Moline, Illinois);
- attending parent-teacher conferences at Ames High School and Ames Middle School;
- cheering for the Ames High girls swim team as it tries for its 4th straight state championship;
and much, much more. Woo hoo!
Here are a few more links on ‘rotation curation.’ What fun could you have with this idea in your school or district?!
- Swedes’ Twitter voice: Anyone, saying (blush) almost anything (New York Times)
- Curators of Sweden
- Rotation Curation Chronology
- Rotation Curation (Wikipedia)